I saw someone post about “the old oven trick” with toy photography and decided to try it myself. Until I saw how nasty our oven was and opted for the microwave instead. Still dirty but not like microwave-in-the-office dirty. Just enough that the spots look like stars. Maybe.
In no particular order, save left to right:
* Hasbro Marvel Legends Amazing Fantasy 15 Spider-Man 60th Anniversary
* Neca Toys Toony Terrors Kessler Wolf (Jack Goodman is at back middle)
* Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Outback
* Funko ST4 Eddie Munson POP
* Artiqfox Spark-ling
* Plunderlings Drench Abyss (repping all four Drench releases in 2022 - Koral, Maru, and Arctic + Hatchlings)
* Neca Toys TMNT Usagi Yojimbo
* Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T. (scheduled for 2022 release even though they started showing up in late 2021)
* Hasbro Marvel Legends Black Panther (Jack Kirby design)
* Onell Design Armorvor Core Aetheric Gaurrec
I have one in the mail to me that I’m pretty sure would have made the cut but it won’t be here until January 3.
You didn’t learn from the Mordle disaster? Just gotta keep getting these toys wet and letting them multiply, don’cha?