Initially, I had the BAT’s head leaning back and to its right like it had been battered into submission. But I felt like you couldn’t see the battle damage to the head at that angle. So I turned the head to face Red Ross directly. I love how defiant the BAT looks now. It’s not giving up so easily!
Mine and my son’s Top 10 toys of 2022.
In no particular order, save left to right:
* Hasbro Marvel Legends Amazing Fantasy 15 Spider-Man 60th Anniversary
* Neca Toys Toony Terrors Kessler Wolf (Jack Goodman is at back middle)
* Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Outback
* Funko ST4 Eddie Munson POP
* Artiqfox Spark-ling
* Plunderlings Drench Abyss (repping all four Drench releases in 2022 - Koral, Maru, and Arctic + Hatchlings)
* Neca Toys TMNT Usagi Yojimbo
* Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified B.A.T. (scheduled for 2022 release even though they started showing up in late 2021)
* Hasbro Marvel Legends Black Panther (Jack Kirby design)
* Onell Design Armorvor Core Aetheric Gaurrec
I have one in the mail to me that I’m pretty sure would have made the cut but it won’t be here until January 3.
I can’t believe that idiot in Requisitions sent us the wrong scale… AGAIN!!
Fridays are for self care.
A little underdressed for the weather, aren’t we?
So what’s the first photo I take with my long-awaited Outback G.I. Joe Classified figure? My contribution to #toymercscranestyle, of course!
No sticky tack, no photoshopped stands, just balance. And with that bulky backpack of his, to boot. Even Spidey is impressed! Or waiting to catch him. I’m not sure which.